Flutter Windows install
Flutter is an open-source mobile application development framework created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS Applications.
System requirement for flutter
- power shell
- vs code
Get the Flutter SDK
Download Flutter installation bundle click Here
- Extract the zip file Flutter SDK and paste to path C:\src\flutter
Update Environment path
- Search ‘env‘ and press enter and select Edit environment variables for your account
- new user variable named Path with the full path to C:\src\flutter\bin as its value
Set up an editor VS cocde
Install the Flutter and Dart plugins
Set up an Android Studio
Install Android Studio Android from the link.
Install the Flutter plugin
Run flutter doctor
Open the Console Window and run the following comments
Set up your Android device
- Enable Developer options and USB debugging on your device.
- In the terminal, run the flutter devices command to verify that Flutter recognizes your connected Android device.